Unless you’re lucky enough to have built-in shelving in your shower, you need a shower caddy.
- 1 Let’s Talk About Rust
- 2 Hanging Shower Caddy
- 3 Over-the-Door Shower Caddy
- 3.1 Top Pick: simplehuman Over-the-Door Shower Caddy (Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum)
- 3.2 A Few More Options:
- 4 Tension Pole Shower Caddy
- 5 Suction Cup Shower Caddy
- 6 Freestanding Shower Caddy
- 7 Wall Mount Shower Caddy
- 8 Portable Shower Caddy
- Adjustable shelves: slide up, down and sideways to make room for taller bottles
- Designed for modern tools: large modern shower Accessories are hard to fit. Our innovative storage options are designed specifically with those tools in mind
- Solid and secure: solid materials and secure installation give our caddies the feel of built-in fixtures
- Extendable neck: the neck extends to make room for taller bottles on top shelf and lowers the caddy for easy reach -- very kid-friendly
- Innovative dividers and compartments are designed to hold bulky modern tools like facial cleansing brushes and oversized razors
- Innovative design accommodates hand-held showerhead hoses and oversized showerheads
- 6 angled shelves and 2 hooks for hanging razors and loofahs and 2 lower shelves
- Non-slip grip works with suction cup to keep your caddy in place
- Made of steel with rust resistant coating
- 14" x 4" x 25"
- Top 2 baskets swing outward to accommodate large bottles
- Each basket designed to hold bottles upside down for easy pour
- 4 built-in hooks to hold razors, toothbrushes, wash cloths and other shower essentials
- Made of steel with rust-resistant coating
- 5.3" x 9" x 21"
- Aluminum construction is light, strong and rustproof
- Guaranteed for life against rust
- Features 2 storage shelves for bath items, plus a soap dish
- Easily installs with no tools needed
- Slip-proof collar fits over most standard showerheads, and suction cups are included to hold caddy in place.Dimensions: 22.500 inches H x 11.000 inches W x 4.750 inches L
- Hanging hook fits neatly over shower door and adjusts for a secure grip
- Shelves adjust to make room for taller bottles
- Storage options for bulky modern tools like facial cleansing brushes and oversized razors
- Constructed from rust-proof stainless steel and anodized aluminum
- 5-Year Warranty
- SHOWER STORAGE: Organizer features 4 shelves, a washcloth bar and 2 external towel hanging hooks.
- STRONG & STYLISH: Steel caddy has a satin finish and a practical Thermobond rust resistant coating.
- SWING SHELVES: Middle baskets move to the side - store tall shampoo bottles on the shelf below.
- EASY TO HANG: Over door caddy fits shower doors up to 2" thick - measures 10.5" x 8.25" x 22.75".
- THE INTERDESIGN PROMISE: We put our expertise to work for you turning even the simplest must-have into an elegant accessory.
- Shelves slide from side to side - permits more space for tall bottles
- Hangs securely over shower doors up to 1.75" thick - no hardware required
- Rust-proof finish
- Made of durable steel
- 10.5" x 4.5" x 22"
- Heavy-gauge wire with 2 adjustable shelves and a soap dish
- Keeps shower essentials out of the water stream
- Hooks for razor storage, washcloths and poufs
- Easy "no tools needed' installation
- Fits all standard flat shower doors up to 2.5 inches thick
- This over door shower caddy is designed with 2-tiered baskets and additional hooks for more storage
- Easy and simple installation -- No hardware necessary
- Rustproof aluminum for long-term use
- Made of rustproof aluminum and PVC suction cups
- 12" x 7.20" x 26.70"
- I'm adjustable: adjustable shelves slide up and down to make room for tall bottles
- Secure fit: reinforced aluminum pole with high compression spring fits securely between your floor and ceiling
- No tools needed: just extend the caddy to install
- Convenient storage hooks: hold a razor, loofah, toothbrush or other accessories
- Quick dispensing: store bottles upside-down for quick dispensing
- Constant Tension Technology eliminates the need for continuous wall adjustment
- Our technology ensures Constant Tension throughout the full extension of the pole
- Features 4 baskets, 4 hooks, and 1 towel bar; Great for storing shampoo, conditioner, soap, razors, washcloths and more
- Made of durable steel with rust proof coating
- 9.75" x 8.25" x 9' (fully extended)
- Sturdy tension pole,no tools assembly required, also you don't need to drill any holes. Will not make any damage to your wall.
- Each tray is adjustable, you can adjust it to your desired height for comfortable access to your stored products
- Four large trays provide enough room for bath items and accessories, can hold all you need to use in shower.
- Extra-long tension pole make this corner shower caddy to be installed in a tub or shower corner space with ceiling height up to 10'4" tall.
- Clean up the look of your bath tub and shower area with this extra long 4-tier Pole Shower Caddy, leave your bathroom looking organized and clean.
The only thing worse than a surprise surge of piping hot water in your shower is the almost supernatural loud bang of dropping a full bottle of shampoo. Seriously, it’s nearly as effective as a cup of coffee at raising your heart rate.
Ever notice how leaving bottle sitting on the side of your fiberglass (or even tile) shower eventually leads to
You know what you need? A nice shower caddy. Not just any shower caddy will do. You need the right one for your shower, and that’s what we’re going to figure out.
First things first, drill or no drill?
If you’re looking for a quick solution that requires no extra hardware, then a hanging, tension pole, suction cup, or freestanding shower caddy will work. Naturally, you will likely need a walk-in shower for a freestanding caddy or most tension pole caddies.
If you have a drill on hand and aren’t afraid of drilling through your fiberglass or tile, then you have quite a few options for a more permanent shower caddy or shelving. Drilling isn’t that bad, so don’t be put off by the extra work. You can get some very natural looking shelving that matches your shower this way.
Let’s Talk About Rust
Many shower caddies, and just about any metal product that is intended to come into contact with water, are made of stainless steel.
Does that mean these things won’t rust?
Stainless steel does not readily corrode, rust, or stain when it comes into contact with water. In environments where there is low-oxygen, high salinity, or poor air circulation, it will eventually rust.
Showers are wet and remain humid for long periods of time due to poor air circulation. There isn’t anything in your shower circulating air to dry it out. These are conditions that will eventually cause stainless steel to rust.
There is an alternative, however, with aluminum or plastic caddies. Aluminum is stronger and heavier but is slightly more expensive than stainless steel. Plastic will obviously not rust, but won’t last as long as metal.
But wait a minute:
Don’t give up on stainless steel just yet! If you aren’t afraid of a little DIY project, then there is a way to take any stainless steel shower caddy and add an extra layer of protection from rust. Add a few coats of Rust-Oleum Clear Enamel to your caddy. Be sure not to miss any spots! This will add years to any stainless steel shower caddy. If the finish eventually wears off, just carefully scrub off any rust and apply another coat.
Hanging Shower Caddy
Hanging shower caddies will work in just about any shower. The only exception being if you have a shower head that extends from the ceiling in a walk-in shower.
When would you not want to buy a hanging shower caddy?
If you have a removable shower head, these will be more trouble than it’s worth. They just get in the way.
Worried about it sliding down your shower head pipe? Fear not, there is a solution. Simply use a zip tie or gear tie and wrap it around the shower pipe. This will provide something for the shower caddy to rest on.
Top Pick: simplehuman Adjustable Shower Caddy Plus
The problem I usually experience with very basic hanging shower caddies is that they rely on the shower head piping not having much slope. They just aren’t as secure as the other types of low-effort shower caddies, like suction cups or tension rods. Not only that, but often taller bottles of shampoo simply don’t fit between the shelves and the shower head.
The Plus version of the simple caddy does a great job of solving these problems by using adjustable shelves and taking advantage of suction cups to provide stability.
Plain and simple: this is one of the most stable and versatile shower caddies you can buy.
If you have tile, no worries, the suction cups pivot to avoid the uneven cracks.
Now for the dimensions,
The maximum length of the caddy can extend to 39 inches from top to bottom. The baskets are about 5.9 inches wide and 14.5 inches long. The smallest length you can set it to is about 26 inches. So be sure you have at least that much space between your shower head and valve.
A Few More Options:
MetroDecor mDesign Angled Shelves Hanging Shower Caddy
If this shower caddy were adjustable, it would likely be my top pick. With the 6 angled shelves, you know you will be able to fit just about any bottle. Two soap shelves and two hooks for hanging razors makes this a great choice for a shared bathroom.
The downside is there is only one suction cup, but the center of mass should remain fairly centered if you put a little thought into where your bottles are placed (which you will have to do anyway with any hanging caddy).
MetroDecor mDesign Swing Shower Caddy
It may not be obvious from the picture, but this shower caddy has a clip that attaches to the shower head pipe. It’s not just resting on top of the pipe. Also, there are two suction cups on the bottom basket for attaching to the wall. Keep in mind they are not adjustable.
The baskets on the side swivel outward and give you room for tall bottles. There is enough space for two people to put their different soap, shampoo, and conditioner.
You get 4 hooks to hold razors, toothbrushes, wash cloths, and other cleaning goodies.
The biggest complaint with this caddy is that when you remove a heavy bottle from one side, it will shift the caddy because the center of mass changes. This means the bottom will swing out from where the heavy side pulls it down. Honestly, this is going to be a common problem with most hanging shower caddies. The best thing you can do is rearrange it such that the heavier bottles are on the bottom and they will hold it steady.
As for the dimensions, the MetroDecor caddy (21″) is shorter than the simplehuman (26″ minimum) one above. Since the side baskets swivel, this leaves room for tall bottles in any of the baskets. The bottom basket is 9″ x 5″.
Zenna Home 7402AL NeverRust Aluminum Shower Caddy
One advantage to keeping the shelves centered on the caddy is that when you take a heavy bottle off it won’t shift very much when the center of gravity changes. The suctions cups are intended to help this, but since the shower wall is going to be slippery, some suction cups aren’t as effective.
This Zenna Home shower caddy is made of aluminum, so there isn’t any concern about rust. The anti-slip collar helps keep the caddy on the shower head pipe, but remember you can add a zip tie or gear tie for extra support.
The overall height is 22.5 inches and width is 11 inches. That’s wide enough to fit most taller bottles on the sides of the top shelf.
Over-the-Door Shower Caddy
One problem over-the-door caddies don’t have that some hanging caddies do is shifting when you remove a bottle. Having two points of contact with the shower door instead of just one with the shower head means it is more stable.
Top Pick: simplehuman Over-the-Door Shower Caddy (Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum)
Very similar to the hanging shower caddy top pic, this simplehuman over-the-door shower caddy has versatility and longevity.
Adjustable shower caddies are the way to go. If you have a tiled shower, then you’re going to want some freedom to move the suction cups away from the crevices between tiles, so it gets the stability it needs. Anything less simply won’t work.
This simplehuman adjustable caddy can extend out to 33″ total length and as short as 18″. The hanger is adjustable from a maximum of 2″, so be sure to make sure your door is no larger than 2″ thick.
The good thing about the simplehuman shower caddy is they have a 5-year warranty. Any rust trouble? No problem. This makes the extra cost worth it.
A Few More Options:
InterDesign Metalo Over-the-Door Shower Caddy
This InterDesign shower caddy is made of steel with Thermobond Rust Resistant Coating.
Similar to the simplehuman shower caddy above, the baskets on the side swivel outward to make room for taller bottles on either the bottom shelf or the side baskets.
The dimensions of the side baskets are 2 1/2″ high, 4″ x 4 1/2″ wide. The center baskets are 2 1/2″ high, 4″ x 10 1/4″ wide. The part that hangs over the door is 2 inches wide, so it will not fit over a door larger than that.
MetroDecor mDesign Adjustable Over-the-Door Shower Caddy
Less space than the InterDesign shower caddy shown above, but being adjustable makes this caddy a good runner-up. The shelves slide side-to-side to make room for taller bottles.
It’s made of steel and has a rust-proof finish. At 22″ long this shower caddy is about the same length as the InterDesign above. The hanger width is 1.75″ wide, which is slightly smaller than the InterDesign so be careful and check your door width.
Zenna Home E7803STBB Over-the-Door Shower Caddy
This Zenna Home shower caddy has a unique adjustable style. The baskets detach and can be moved up or down the ladder. It has razor and bar soap storage.
Also, it has the largest hanger width of any caddy shown yet, at 2.5″ thick this caddy will fit a much larger door.
mDesign Rustproof Aluminum Over-the-Door Caddy
If you want a guaranteed rust-proof shower caddy, then you’re gonna want aluminum. Notice, however, that it’s about double the cost of a typical stainless steel caddy. That’s a small price to pay not to have to buy another one in 6 months or less.
This MetroDecor over-the-door caddy comes with 2-tiered baskets that are not adjustable. The baskets are 12″ long and 7.2″ wide. That will easily hold any large shampoo or soap bottle. This caddy is a bit longer than many of the others here with a total length of 26.7″.
Tension Pole Shower Caddy
These are primarily for walk-in showers, but you may have a shower and tub combo that can fit one of these in the corner. These also can add storage space to your vanity! You can find many different styles and worry less about water resistance if you want a cheap way to add storage to your vanity area.
Top Pick: simplehuman Tension Shower Caddy (Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum)
This simplehuman model is just a superb tension shower caddy. You get what you pay for.
The shelves are adjustable and slide up or down. The pole extends from 6 to 9 feet. You also get storage hooks and towel hangers.
Quick dispensers mean you can store bottles upside-down and dispense them through holes in the shelves without having to remove them from the caddy.
How big are the shelves? They are a quarter circle with a radius of 6 inches.
The shelves are made of stainless steel, but using the tip above you can remove them and coat them with a clear enamel to eliminate the problem for a few dollars. The rest of the caddy is made of aluminum, so that’s all you have to worry about.
A Few More Options:
MetroDecor mDesign Bronze Tension Shower Caddy
If you’re looking for a different aesthetic, then the bronze finish adds a more elegant look to your bathroom. This caddy is not adjustable, but you have plenty of room for larger bottles on the bottom or top shelf. You can, however, change the order of the shelves.
The finish is a ThermoBond rust-resistant coating. Eventually, you can expect some rust to appear.
The pole extends from 5 to 9 feet.
Alice Tension Shower Caddy
The trays on this caddy are adjustable to any height you desire. This caddy has the longest tension pole of any listed here at 10’4″ tall.
The trays are well supported and sturdy. You can expect more life from these trays than some of the baskets on cheaper metal caddies.
While it may not be as attractive as some of the other caddies listed here, this one has it where it counts.
Suction Cup Shower Caddy
Put simply, suction cup caddies can’t hold as much weight as any of the other types.
You also must have a smooth surface for them to adhere to. Tile is fine, but it needs to be a glass-like, smooth tile. This will not work with tile that has a rough or textured finish.
If you read the manufacturer’s guidelines for most suction cup shower caddies, you will start to wonder what type of tile they are actually supposed to work on.
Seriously, they name just about every single type of tile as not being able to work with suction cups.
Here’s a quote from a Vidan shower caddy product description:
“Suction cups will NOT work on Stone, Porcelain, Marble, Granite, Dry Wall or Wood.”
I’m not sure what tile they’re using in their bathroom, but the most common tile type is glazed porcelain.
As long as your tiles are smooth and non-porous, then you should be fine. However, be aware that suction cups need about 3″ of smooth surface to adhere to without grout lines. So smaller tile just won’t work.
These are the recommended instruction for affixing a suction cup shower caddy to your shower:
- Ensure the contact point on both the wall and suction cup are dry, clean and free of debris.
- Give the suction cup a counter-clockwise turn to make sure the cup starts out flat.
- Place the suction cup firmly against the wall and press the knob in to expel any air that may inhibit proper suction.
- While maintaining pressure with one hand on the back panel of the suction cup, turn the screw clockwise to lock the suction cup to the wall.
Top Pick: Vidan Home Solutions Suction Shower Caddy
- STAINLESS STEEL SHOWER CADDY: Rustproof, corrosion resistant and constructed with high grade stainless steel.
- PORTABLE HANGING SHOWER CADDY: Can be mounted anywhere in your shower where the surface is adequate. Easy installation and removal
- SUCTION CUPS: Adhere to non-porous, smooth, glossy surfaces such as glazed ceramic/tile, glass or mirror. Will NOT adhere to stone / marble / granite / porcelain / fiberglass. Adhesive discs included for textured surfaces
- MODERN, ELEGANT, SPACIOUS: 2-tiers of shelves & hooks to accommodate the storage of all your bath & shower accessories!
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Our caddy comes with a money back guarantee if you don't simply love it
This caddy comes with adhesive discs which can be used on textured surfaces in place of the suction cups.
There is about 9.75″ between the base of the bottom shelf and the base of the top shelf. The overall height is 15″.
It’s stainless steel, but if you’ve been reading you know that doesn’t guarantee rust won’t happen. In fact, rust is going to happen; that’s a guarantee.
So while this caddy is excellent, seriously consider adding a few coats of Rust-Oleum clear enamel to add extra protection.
Vidan Home Solutions Hanging or Suction Shower Caddy
- STAINLESS STEEL SHOWER CADDY: Rustproof, corrosion resistant and constructed with high grade stainless steel.
- HANGING OR MOUNTED SHOWER CADDY: Our shower caddy can fit over shower head or any suitable surface.
- SUCTION CUPS: Adhere to non-porous, smooth, glossy surfaces. NOT stone/marble/granite/porcelain. Need a surface of at least 3" without a grout line
- MODERN & ELEGANT: 3-tiers of shelves & hooks to accommodate all your bath & shower accessories!
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Our caddy comes with a money back guarantee if you don't simply love it
This caddy is very similar to the one above but has the option of hanging as well. If you’re not sure which will work for you, then why not have both?
The suction cups with this model seem to perform well. Many models have poorly made suction cups, but this isn’t a common complaint with either of the models listed here.
You’re still going to have some rust issues eventually with the stainless steel. But following the recommendations above will help solve that problem.
Freestanding Shower Caddy
This type of shower caddy is recommended for larger walk-in showers. Your main concern is picking out one that will fit the bottles you commonly use. There isn’t much that can go wrong with these since they simply sit on the floor.
Hopefully, your shower floor has some slope to it so that water falls toward the drain. Depending on the amount of slope, your standing shower caddy may be unstable. That’s why my top recommendation has adjustable feet. For most freestanding shower caddies, it’s not a big issue once you’ve got bottles loaded up on the shelves. The weight adds stability. Some showers do have quite a bit of slope, and the OXO is a great high-quality, adaptable shower caddy.
Remember to follow my recommendation above for adding some rust-proofing to your metal caddy.
Top Pick: OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Corner Standing Shower Caddy
- Caddy height keeps toiletries within reach, recessed tray allows for easy access to top shelf
- Non-slip feet are adjustable from above to accommodate uneven shower floors and provide perfect balance
- Top tray slides back into shower corner and non-slip bumpers grip walls for maximum stability
- Two large capacity bins are easily adjustable and removable for cleaning, shelf trays feature drainage slots
- Simple, no-tool assembly with rust-proof, sturdy stainless steel construction
One of the obvious concerns about freestanding shower caddies is their height. You’d like not to have to bend over too much to reach your soap and shampoo. This OXO shower caddy stands 3 feet tall, which is about waist level for someone that’s 6 feet tall. It’s a nice height, and you shouldn’t have to bend over much at all.
As I mentioned above, the feet are non-slip and adjustable. That means they accommodate uneven flooring and stays balanced.
The shelves are removable and adjustable for cleaning and have drainage slots.
This unit also has bottle holes so that you can keep your soap and shampoo upside down.
A Few More Options:
simplehuman Corner Shower Caddy
- Maximizes corner storage space
- Adjustable shelves, corrosion-resistant and easy to clean.
- Adjustable feet for stability on uneven floors
- Convenient storage hooks
- Rust-proof stainless steel and anodized aluminum
One thing lacking with the simplehuman freestanding shower caddy is that it’s about 7 inches shorter than the OXO. That may not be an issue for you, but it’s inconvenient for someone much taller than 6 feet.
The shelves are adjustable and removable, so cleaning them or applying some Rust-Oleum is simple. The feet are adjustable as well, so that takes care of uneven flooring.
You do get a 5-year warranty, so even if it does rust eventually and you decide to replace it, then you’re covered.
Overall, this isn’t the top choice because of the height and less storage, but it’s a great shower caddy.
BINO ‘Lafayette’ Rust-Resistant 4-Tier Corner Spa Tower, Nickel
- Free standing 4-tier corner spa tower, great for storing bathroom essentials
- Made out of durable steel, powder coated in nickel
- Measures 13" x 10" x 32"
This 4-tier freestanding shower caddy has the most storage space of the caddies in this category. However, it is not adjustable in any way. Just be aware of how much slope your shower floor has and use your best judgment. For most people, it likely isn’t an issue.
This BINO shower caddy, which stands at 32 inches, is about 4 inches shorter than the OXO and about 3 inches taller than the simplehuman.
The shelves are about 10 inches apart, so you can easily store just about any bottle you need, and of course, the larger ones can go on top.
Wall Mount Shower Caddy
This type of shower caddy, or shelving, may be drilled into your tile. There are some available that use heavy-duty adhesives instead of requiring drilling.
If you’re going to drill into your wall, you want to know that the caddy is going to stand the test of time. For that reason, I cannot recommend any stainless steel caddy or shelving for this purpose. Despite what any manufacturer says, they are going to rust.
The best choice is aluminum. Sadly, there aren’t as many aluminum shower caddies available as there are stainless steel caddies. So options are limited.
The top pick is a 2-tier aluminum shelf by Fencher that requires no drilling.
Top Pick: Fencher Bathroom Shelf (No Drilling) Durable Aluminum 2 tiers
- Advantage of Lancher bathroom shelf(Former Name: Fencher): No drilling required, Enjoy the fun of DIY and Save from hiring professionals to drilling and damage your wall. Will not fit ROUNDED or CURVED Corner, 90 Degrees ONLY. (85-95 degrees are fine)
- To ensure it's reliability, we select one of the most Powerful Adhesive Suction Sticker, each sticker able to bearing 15 lbs, 1 Extra backup Adhesive Suction Sticker provided. Work on Smooth surface ONLY.
- Easy and Quick installation, can be installed in any SMOOTH surface (please make sure there is No tiles joint beneath Adhesive Suction Sticker while install this shelf) Not suitable for small ceramic tiles, at least 4x4 inches.
- Made of solid durable Aluminum, unlike stainless steel, it will never rust. WILL NOT WORK For ROUNDED or CURVED Corner, 90 Degrees ONLY.
- 2-Year Warranty - Please Feel Free to Seller if misapplied 2 or more stickers, or any assistance needed, Free replacement stickers available if it fall within 2 years.
If you’re afraid of drilling into your shower wall, then this is an option for you. It can hold up to 50 lbs! Most shampoo or soap bottles weight a pound or two at most, so there is not much concern with weight.
You can see that this shelf is smaller than most other caddies shown here, but they’re affordable, and you can purchase more than one. The advantage to that is that you can space them however you want. You could even put them on different sides of the shower to separate your soap from your spouse or roommate.
Check out this demonstration of the weight capabilities of the adhesive.
Additionally, you get a 1-year warranty. The manufacturer seems to be good about responding to customer concerns.
This type of caddy is my favorite listed here, due to the price and adhesive quality. It’s much more stable than suction cup caddies.
Portable Shower Caddy
Top Pick: Attmu Mesh Shower Caddy, Quick Dry Shower Tote Bag Oxford Hanging Toiletry and Bath Organizer
- TOP QUALITY - The shower bag made of tough and versatile mesh. Along with the high quality mesh material, the shower tote is also equipped with a handle which can be used to hang the tote on pegs or hooks. The handle has been reinforced for durability.
- VERSATILE - Our shower tote has 8 outer compartments and a large one in the center to keep everything you need easliy accessible including shampoo, conditioner, soap, razors, toothbrush, comb and keeps them organized and shipshape. It is a simple way to make sure that you always have all of your bathroom accessories right within easy reach when you're in the shower in any bathroom!
- QUICKLY DRY - Quick dry time and completely rustproof. Our bags resist mold and mildew and promote a longer lasting. It is a healthier bag.
- AWESOME GIFT - This shower tote bag is compact, lightweight, durable, stylish and the easy carry handle makes carrying the caddy anywhere easy. Perfect for the college, dorm, swimmers, gym members, campers, travelers, mariners and cruisers.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We take pride in delivering top quality products and are proud to offer our friendly 30 day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE in case you are not 100% satisfied and wish to return the product for ANY reason. TOTALLY RISK FREE. So why not give it a try?
If you travel or find yourself using public showers and need somewhere to store your bathroom supplies, this is the solution for you.
It’s quick drying. Has 7 compartments and a large center compartment for larger bottles. The handle can be used to hang on hooks or pegs.